Monday, September 13, 2010

Reed's blessing

Reed was blessed by his daddy on August 29th. It was a special day and we're so grateful to have Reeders, Molly's name for him, as part of our family. He has such a spirit of love about him. He tends to cry a lot if he isn't being held, but when I go to pick him up, he forgives me with a sweet smile. It makes me want to just eat him up.

Grandma Larson made Reed's little blessing outfit and the quilt he is on. It was so neat to have him in something made by his sweet grandma. He also had cute shoes that I forgot to put on him. I didn't get the greatest pictures and I'm pretty sure no one would be happy if I posted them, so these of just us will have to do.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful blessing day. We can't wait to see that little boy. Love you guys!

Chris and Michelle said...

Such a cute little fam, Marsh! I just want to come squeeze Reed's lil' cheeks! He looks darling!

Trace said...

The shoes would have fallen off anyway. Thanks again for sneaking brownies on our doorstep. :)