Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Little Sparkler

We spent the Fourth of July in Park City with Marsha's family.  We were wondering if she would like the fireworks, but we didn't get to find out.  About five minutes before they started Molly started getting fussy, so we don't know if she was crying because she was tired or because the fireworks were loud.  

Also, if you look really closely you can see Molly's little tooth.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cutie. I can't believe how grown up she looks. We need to get together soon so I can hold that little sparkler! Glad you had a great time in Park City!

Melinda said...

I enjoyed looking through your blog. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how much hair Molly has! (before and after the loss..) Fun stuff with the teeth, we don't look forward to it. - Melinda

Teancum said...

Teancum was NOT a fan of the fireworks. I felt bad but it was really funny to watch him get so scared. He calmed down when he was with me and we were "away" from the actual fireworks. He liked the colors and movement and all, just not the pops and booms.