Molly has found yet another thing to suck on besides a binky and a bottle. She has also figured out how to undo her diaper (at least the right side of it) if we let her just hang out without clothes on.
I am so glad I ran into you today! It was fun to catch up for a minute. Can you believe that was almost 10 years ago that we were roommates at USU?? Where has the time gone??? Molly is such a little doll. You are such a cute family. I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well and you look great!! Thanks for letting me check out your blog. It's so fun to see all the pictures! We'll have to keep in touch this way. I peeked at Adam's blog, too. What a darling wife he has and such cute kids! He's all grown up!! :) He was straight off his mish when I met him... Take care and we'll keep in touch! -Michelle (Fuller) Hansen
3 comments:
hahaha... kids are so funny. those are some pretty cute pictures. I especially like the krusty hair-do. priceless.
Marsha -
I am so glad I ran into you today! It was fun to catch up for a minute. Can you believe that was almost 10 years ago that we were roommates at USU?? Where has the time gone???
Molly is such a little doll. You are such a cute family. I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well and you look great!!
Thanks for letting me check out your blog. It's so fun to see all the pictures! We'll have to keep in touch this way. I peeked at Adam's blog, too. What a darling wife he has and such cute kids! He's all grown up!! :) He was straight off his mish when I met him...
Take care and we'll keep in touch!
-Michelle (Fuller) Hansen
She is such a silly girl!
Post a Comment