Thursday, June 12, 2008

Missing Daddy!


I think these pictures speak for themselves. Molly just isn't the same without her daddy. Brady is in China for two weeks working. I am so excited that he gets to see China, but not so excited that he is so far away from us. I am amazed at how emotional I have been and it has only been two days! Brady and I didn't have the typical courtship. He lived in Washington until a few days before we got married. We were lucky if we got to see each other twice a month. I thought this trip would be easier because of that, but it's not. Our love has grown so much stronger since then and now we have our little house with our little Molly. Two weeks of her little life seems like so much. I know she won't remember, but I know Brady is missing her. I am just so grateful for the husband I have and all that he does for me and Molly. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Marsha,
I'm so sad that you have to be away from Brady for two whole weeks. That's got to be hard, especially over Father's Day. At least you have Molly to keep you company. Call me and we can get together while he is gone.