Sunday, December 30, 2007

One week old













Molly is one week old today. The first few days home have felt a little overwhelming. We are so grateful for Heavenly Father for entrusting her little spirit to us. There are so many worries in being responsible for a baby.  Heavenly Father has been there to love and comfort us and to let us know that everything is going to be okay. We never knew it was possible to love somebody that we have known for such a short time so much. Molly has been good to us so far. We are sure that she is just taking it easy on us until we can get used to having a baby around. She has the baby stuff down...eating, sleeping, and looking cute. We love her so much and are excited for the adventure ahead of us. We are grateful for the support of all of our loved ones. We couldn't do this without you! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marsha and Brady,

your girl is very cute. I still can't believe that our daughters are 4 days apart. We have had almost no sleep, but we are so happy to have Alisa with us. Hang on! They are worth it!

Arina

Unknown said...

Congratulations Marsha and Brady! She is angelic! I hope you are all doing well, I miss seeing you. :)

Unknown said...

I can almost see the Wedding Announcements now: "Teancum and Molly Ostler" ... :P