Congrats on the cute little girl! With the dark hair hopefully she'll look like Marsha. We don't need a girl version of Brady! We love you guys! Love, Ben and Alissa
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Molly is beautiful! I can't wait to talk to you Marsha and see your beautiful little girl! Love, Heather Long
She is so beautiful! Look at that hair! And I can't believe how great you look! It will be a Merry Christmas after all! Now post some stats on the cute girl!
3 comments:
Congrats on the cute little girl! With the dark hair hopefully she'll look like Marsha. We don't need a girl version of Brady! We love you guys! Love, Ben and Alissa
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Molly is beautiful! I can't wait to talk to you Marsha and see your beautiful little girl!
Love,
Heather Long
She is so beautiful! Look at that hair! And I can't believe how great you look! It will be a Merry Christmas after all! Now post some stats on the cute girl!
Post a Comment