Thursday, May 27, 2010

The new addition

Our baby boy is finally here. Reed Smith Larson was born at 8:03 AM on May 26th. He was 7 pounds 13 ounces and 21.5 inches long. He's been a great eater so far and a great sleeper. Marsha was a little nauseous after the C-section but she's feeling much better now. Here is Marsha before the delivery:

And here she is with Reed after:

And here is Molly with her new baby brother:

6 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS! He's so precious and what a cutie with all that hair! I hope your recovery goes well Marsha. I like that you used your maiden name as his middle.

jeffandlorraine said...

Congrats you guys!!! He is adorable! Molly looks happy to have him here! :) Good luck recovering and adjusting and all that fun stuff!

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. He is adorable. :)

Melinda said...

Hooray! Congrats.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I am so excited for you guys. What a good looking little baby. Molly looks thrilled to be a big sister. Good luck with the recovery process.

Carrie said...

I'm so happy for you. Love the picture with Molly! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you need dinner one night, I'll be happy to bring you something. :)