Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Molly makes me happy!

I love this girl and am so grateful to have her. I haven't been the best mom for the last little while because I have been sick, but Molly is still so quick to give loves and kisses and make me feel loved. She will pat my back or run up to me and hug my legs. She is so patient with me even though I'm not so patient with her. I love that she has a binki in her mouth in this picture. Molly wouldn't even touch a binki as a baby and for some reason I just kept this with her toys. Every once in awhile she finds it and thinks she's so funny when she sucks on it. I almost wish she was attached to it. She looks so cute with it in her mouth.

5 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Sorry that you've been sick. It sucks!!! That picture of Molly is so cute. We love it!!

Hewletts said...

She makes me laugh....
I was hoping that you wouldn't be sick!! This does not make me hopeful!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Molly makes us happy too! ;o)

Hope you start feeling fabulous really, really soon!

Chris and Michelle said...

Okay so I think that toddlers with binkys are so cute, too! And Molly is no exception. What a cutie she is! Oh, and her cow costume is so funny! I love it!
I hope you start feeling better soon. It's so hard to be sick and still have to take care of little people.

Heather said...

She is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see you guys. It's been too long!