Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bye!!!!



Molly has been saying some words for awhile, but this is our favorite. We're not quite sure why she makes her voice so high when she says 'bye,' but it definitely adds to the cuteness.

8 comments:

Hewletts said...

I LOVE it! She makes me laugh so hard! Aren't you loving this new age? I'm having so much fun....it's exhausting keeping Owen out of trouble, but I love the new independence and personality!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I love her high bye! So cute!

Ben and Alissa said...

Very very cute!

The Odermott's said...

I love it. To cute for words

Carrie said...

Love it! And the kiss blowing at the end is great!
Great talk, by the way!

Melinda said...

Very cute. It is so fun to hear babies and toddlers jabber and say words.

Kathy said...

That is cute:). The high voice definitely adds to the cuteness... I can't believe how big she is getting!

slcnat said...

Adorable!