Thursday, May 8, 2008
This is how I roll
We've been keeping Molly on a strict diet and making sure she's at the gym at least three hours a day. All the hard work has finally paid off. Molly figured out how to roll over. She seems kinda shocked when she first rolls over, but she seems to like it. It's pretty pathetic how excited we got over Molly rolling over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yay Molly! Wow Molly is getting so big. She sure is a cutie:)!!
love ya
That is hilarious! Way to go on teaching such discipline to your baby... I think three hours at the gym each day sounds about right. ;D
It's always nice to know that all of your investments (time, gym etc...)weren't in vain:). It's funny how anxious you are for them to learn new things.... enjoy this time, it will be gone before you know it!
Yeah for Molly! She's so cute. It's fun to watch when babies start learning new things.
What is she wasting time in a gym for? She should be out earning her keep!
I love her face after she rolls over. What a cutie!
Ben still hasn't figured that one out yet. The front to back.
brady- I can't figure out how to do a slideshow. Can you help guide me so I can put one on my blog? Kathlene
that would be cool but i don't know if they are going to come out with another Mario game after this last one. Kathlene has no idea what you were talking about
Nate (the great one)
She's a cutie. Just stoppng in to say hi and let you know we finally got our blog up. Keep on rollin' Matt, Kelly and Cole
Post a Comment