Monday, February 25, 2008

So Sad!


Molly had her two month check up today. She had to get her shots.  Mommy did not like it and neither did Molly. She was so cute and happy just smiling and cooing at me right before the shots. It made it even worse. Maybe if she had been fussy before, it would have been easier. I'm just glad it's over. She was such a trooper. Molly weighs 12 pounds and 13 oz and is 24 inches long. She's in the 89th percentile in weight and the 95th in length. She's our big girl. We love her so much. She has made adjusting to parenthood so easy.

1 comment:

Our wonderful family said...

Hey Marsha! That so sad when they have to get shots, I'm glad Alikka doesn't need hers this year. You have an adorable little girl. I got your blog from Aunt Becky If you don't mind.
Jenny